The Master of Science (MSc) program focuses on training highly qualified personnel who are capable of applying the latest tools for solving design, development or research related problems in the automotive industry.
The MSc program at the Szechenyi University is fully compatible with the Bologna Agreement and the educational systems in the European Union, i.e. it is 2 years long with about 20 graduate courses and an up to 6 months long Master’s thesis.
Our Department currently supports the MSc degree programs in Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering by providing specialist courses in the following areas:
- Numerical Fluid Mechanics (in German and Hungarian)
- Vehicle Acoustics (in German and Hungarian)
- Core Elements of Whole Vehicle Engineering (in German)
- Structural Stiffness and Lifecycle Analysis (in German and Hungarian)
- Sustainable Quality Management (in German)
Students interested in applying to the MSc programs in Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering, please click here.